The Future of this Blog...

Hi!

If you're reading this, thank you so much for sticking with me, and listening to my slightly controversial rambles. It means a lot to know that there are people out there who actually want to listen to what I have to say.



The aim of this blog was always to express certain opinions, and educate others about important topics (most notably Brexit and feminism). And another aim was to produce one blog post a week - we all know how that went...

Regardless, I hope to continue this blog until I run out of things to say.

But, for the next year or so, I have to focus on my A-levels, before my part-time gap year (it's confusing, I won't go into it!). I'll be posting monthly blogs, up until August/September 2020, when I'll have a lot more time on my hands to write! Hopefully then I'll be able to post more regularly, alongside working on my poetry and other creative things that I want to achieve before university.

Finally, I want to know what you, my audience, would like to read about - more about the news, like Brexit and what's happening in Hong Kong? Or more lifestyle-based blogs, about health, happiness and wellbeing? Would you like a monthly book review, or song of the month? I'm open to any suggestions, so please let me know what you want from me in the comments!

Thanks so much for supporting your local blogger,

- R

Comments