My Blog

Hey - welcome to my blog!

This is where I introduce myself I guess; I'm R, 17.

That's all you need to know, I think.

I don't know if this blog will get any views, but, if it does, I'd like to get to know you!

What's your name? Where are you from? How did you find me in this small, lonely corner of the internet?




The idea is to use this platform to voice my thoughts and opinions on things that go on in the world - from the new abortion law in Alabama, to the ever-growing threat of nuclear annihilation - and to hear from other like-minded young people.


I'm 100% open to blog post suggestions too - want me to cover politics? Fashion? Sport? I'll try my very best to sound educated on the subject.


Basically, whatever you want to discuss, I got your back.



So, what can you look forward to?

Hopefully some relevant and thought-provoking content that inspires your own views - I'm aiming for one post a week, so keep an eye out for my first post, where I tackle a very current issue that affects people all around the world.

But, for now, goodbye


- R

Comments

  1. Heyy I'm Yolanda and I'm 17
    That's it really
    I'm here for educated content pls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment